“Hybrid production of buildings and structures at a construction site using vertical 3D printing” – research for the gas production company.
The advantages of the system under study:
– Mobility. All production equipment and materials (pellets, pressurized foam and membrane) can be placed in a small volume that can be easily transported.
– Versatility. Manufacturing can produce various types of geometry.
– Geometry optimization. 3D printing achieves high efficiency by optimizing geometry for energy efficiency and ergonomics.
– Environmental friendliness. Minimum waste in the production process. Biodegradable plastic is used, and the material can also be worked out and reused.
– High production speed.
– Possibility of round-the-clock production.
– High energy efficiency. The project uses effective thermal insulation, vacuum panels, which allow achieving high energy efficiency with a small thickness.
– Comfortable environment for employees.
– Ability to create a variety of spaces.